Permits and Building Approvals Department
Signboard Permit (new/renew)
Check out all the details of the service,
For any further information please contact us
Is a permit to install declare project detail signboard within SEZD after meeting the necessary requirements
- The application is received by one stop shop (First Line), check the documents and application
- The application transferred to the Clearance and Construction Permits to check the signboard specification
- Transfer to Infrastructure and (GIS) Departments to check and approve the location if the signboard proposed location outside the project boundary only.
- After approving the specification and location fees calculated and permit issue by Clearance and Construction Permit Department
- The applicant informed to pay the fees and collect the permit
Note: The applicant will be notified in case the contact is not compliance with the requirements
Press Start the Service and follow the available instructions.
Five working days
(100) one hundred Omani Rail (30) thirty square meters, and more than (250) two hundred fifty Omani Rail