Permits and Building Approvals Department

Vehicle / equipment check (new/renew)

Check out all the details of the service,
For any further information please contact us

Ensuring data registered on vehicles or equipment belonging to the company. Then concern department forward a letter to Traffic Department (ROP) to check and registered.

  1. The application is received by one stop shop (First Line), check the documents and the rent contract information
  2. Clearance and construction permit department review the request and approve
  3. The applicant informed to pay the fees and collect the letter to Traffic Department (ROP)

Note: The applicant will be notified in case the contact is not compliance with the requirements

Press Start the Service and follow the available instructions.

Five working days

Letter from SEZAD to the Traffic Police