|Closing date: Aug 24, 2019||Category: Architecture||Reference: T- 005|
To provide technical support to the department in the relevant field.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and approve architectural designs, study and review the building permits application drawings according to planning strategy and criteria.
- Meeting with investors and stakeholders.
- Site visits for projects as per needed.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualification
- A recognized Bachelors’ degree in Arch (Majors in Building Architecture).
- Experience 3 - 5 years in Architectural Design of Buildings including residential, commercial, multi-use developments, master planning, urban design, interior design, façade works, and landscaping.
- Member of any recognized body is preferred.
- Must have good knowledge of the Civil defense and local authority/municipality standards, guidelines and requirements.
- Liaison with other engineering disciplines/authorities/contractor/consultant/other 3rd parties.
- Understanding of construction industry and all related technical components.
- Experience in fit-outs works of residential, commercial, mixed-use development projects.
- Must have in-hand experience and knowledge leading software for architectural design (AutoCAD 3D, AutoCAD Architecture, Revit, sketch-up)
- Must have in-hand experience of architectural rendering and illustrations.
- Must have detailed knowledge of architectural reviews of buildings.
- Must have detailed knowledge of Construction methodology, installation, materials and authority regulations, codes and standards.
- Must have detailed knowledge of construction techniques.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication in English, organized thought processes.