|Closing date: Aug 24, 2019||Category: Civil Engineering||Reference: T-006|
To provide technical support to the department in the relevant field
Roles & Responsibilities
- Management of roads construction and consultancy projects.
- In house supervision of roads construction projects including reviewing and approving drawings, RFIs, materials, test reports.
- Conducting progress meetings.
- Preparation of projects progress reports (weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) including presentations.
- Participation in preparation of “Tender Documents” for new projects for Consultants and Contractors.
- Participation in preparation of Tender Evaluation Reports.
- Liaison with SEZAD/ TATWEER other departments.
- Liaison with Government Authorities and Stakeholders.
- Any other related tasks
Required Skills, Experience & Qualification
- A recognized Bachelors’ degree in Civil Engineering.
- Fresh graduates.
- Good knowledge of Oman Highway Design standards and other relevant international standards.