|Closing date: Aug 24, 2019||Category: Civil Engineering||Reference: T-007|
To provide technical support to the department in the relevant field.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute the specific inspections on equipment and construction/installation activities on site according to each related activity with compliance to the project’s requirements.
- Participate in construction quality control, follow up and verify the implementation of corrective actions.
- Issue the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send non-conformances reports to contractors.
- Coordinate with site inspectors for the resolution of site problems.
- Check the conformity with the Quality Control Plan and obtain the relevant documentation.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan according to projects requirements.
- Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the contractors.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualification
- A recognized Bachelors’ degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience 3-5 years’ in aspects of supervision on large general infrastructure projects (road, ports and building) with contractors/ consultants.
- Good knowledge of Oman Highway Design Standards and other relevant international standards.