|Closing date: Aug 24, 2019||Category: Civil Engineering||Reference: T-010|
To provide technical support to the department in the relevant field.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare and Survey all details on the field for the new project.
- Joint Survey with Consultant/Contractor surveyors on the field.
- Ensure the accuracy of the equipment used by the consultant's or contractor's.
- Prepare the maps, review the control points and review the design levels and compare them with the survey results from the ground.
- To check, review and carry out all Survey tasks assigned to Consultant or Contractor and setting out on the field.
- Prepares and reviews maps, drawings, sketches, plots and survey reports.
- Survey all details on the field and prepare the topographic details drawing.
- Prepare, review, check as built drawings submitted by Consultant or Contractors.
- Coordinate to the Project in Charges or Section head for any tasks assigned.
- Ensure the calibration Certificate of the Company Surveying Instruments/software are up to date.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualification
- A recognized Bachelors’ degree or Diploma in Geodetic Surveying or Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience 3 to 5 years in surveying works.
- Familiarize in working with GPS, Total Station, Digital & automatic Level, and Data collectors.