|Closing date: Aug 24, 2019||Category: Administration||Reference: T-004|
To actively support the management of projects, key clients, and a wide variety of other business initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to prepare all weekly, monthly and annual reports of the company.
- Responsible to prepare agendas of the company meetings and MOM.
- Follow up with critical projects and update the management with any slippage in order to get quick solutions and actions.
- Responsible to execute day-to-day activities/operations of technical function under Technical management department of Tatweer as per company’s policies, procedures and set guidelines.
- Responsible to prepare all letters for correspondence, basic documents, application forms and other material (both internal memos & external correspondence) as and when required.
- Responsible to organize and coordinate meetings with the Board members, Clients, Department heads, when required and as per the directions of the line manager and prepare all the related relevant materials for the same.
- Completing all other tasks as delegated by management or reporting manager.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualification
- A recognized Bachelors’ degree in Civil/Construction Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience up to 3- 5 years is desirable.
- Proficiency in computers and MS office is essential. Knowledge of AutoCAD, Planning software desirable.
- Report writing skills are highly required.