|Closing date: Mar 21, 2019||Category: Marketing & Promotion||Reference: THR-1|
To develop, establish and execute investment and sales strategies related to the promotion of the economic zone of Duqm to meet investment objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a investments strategy for attracting new projects / investments in the Special Economic Zone;
- Prepare short term and long term action plan aligned with investments objective of the Company
- Assess the potential of Duqm and identify areas of investments which are enabler and are economically feasible
- Prepare and execute strategy to attract investors through co-investment route
- Scan the existing landscape, prepare required reports and market the business opportunity to identified developers / investors within Oman and outside Oman
- Establish relationship, rigorous follow up, effective interaction with all potential stake holders to close the transaction
- Preparation of reports, presentations for the meetings with potential investors
- Work on suitable structure for investment considering all stake holders’ requirement and negotiate for Tatweer
- Preparation, discussion, negotiation and finalization of term sheets, final commercial documents for each of the investments
- Closely work with other teams within SEZAD and Tatweer
- Understanding the needs and requirements of current and potential customers;
- Inform the management on all activities, by creating meeting reports, presentations, proposals and plans and providing regular updates;
- Develop and maintain a client network and attend meetings with each on regular basis;
- Perform regular travels within Oman and abroad;
- Performs out of normal working hours on occasional basis when required;
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees;
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately;
Required Skills, Experience & Qualification
- Experience – More than 10 years’ in Business Development, preferred in economic and industrial zones.
- Education – Bachelor Degree in Engineering, or Finance, or commerce or Business Administration. MBA is preferred.