|Closing date: Mar 19, 2019||Category: Marketing & Promotion||Reference: THR-3|
An investment analyst ensures investment portfolios are well managed and that potential investment opportunities are highlighted and provides research and information to make decisions about investments.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To support overall investment activities including:
- Identify and analyze possible investment opportunities within Special Economic Zone.
- Assessment of investment opportunity through feasibility studies.
- Doing financial analysis and preparing reports for management
- Discussions with potential investors.
- Discussion and finalization of commercial agreements.
- Regular overview and monitoring of investments made.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualification
- Experience - At least two years of relevant experience.
- Education - A recognized Bachelor’s degree in Finance. MBA Finance will be added advantage .